PUBG, the popular acronym for Player Unknown’s Battleground, is currently ruling the world of mobile battle royal games. With its very first stream on 17th March 2017, PUBG Mobile took the whole gaming world by storm.
Within three days of its launch, it earned revenue of 11 million dollars. After its initial release of PUBG PC, on 9th February 2018, PUBG launched its PUBG Mobile iOS and PUBG Android versions.
Nowadays, when numbers of battle royal games are coming in the market, PUBG Mobile is still considered to create a unique character and place of its own. PUBG is supposed to bring about a revolution in the gaming world. Sharing their personal experiences, gamers reported that there is no other game in the market with as intense gunfights as PUBG Mobile. The gameplay of PUBG has a very tactical, team game that makes it very serious. As per the gamers’ experience, the game has one of the best shooting mechanics, giving it a realistic look.
The game offers a wide range of weapons including hugely popular guns like M416. PUBG also offers peeking mechanics in the shooting which most of the other games lack. Moreover, PUBG weapons have their unique characteristic feature, which makes it more fun to play. Peeking mechanism makes shooting a lot more useful and fun. The game offers a very smooth movement with an element of realism.
Moreover, the game comes with a wide range of maps to choose from. Not only that, but a player also needs to change his tactics, and style of playing depending on the plan. PUBG is much more than just simple gameplay. It takes patience, technique, proper skill, and good hand-eye coordination to master the PUBG gameplay.
Lastly, the game has a very engaging, strong storyline that emotionally connects the players. It offers visuals like chicken dinner with the squad around a campfire after killing the opponents. No player can ignore such feelings. PUBG has so many little details to make it probably the world’s best battle royal that it becomes impossible to mention.
PUBG Mobile: The Essential Details You Should Know Before Enrolling
Every single day, thousands of game enthusiasts are joining the game. However, before you jump into the game, it is necessary to get a basic idea about the game itself.
This helps you get familiar with the PUBG gameplay, features, and basic layout so that you can make the most of it as soon as you enroll yourself. PUBG is a competitive shooting game where a player or a squad of players need to survive until the end by killing everyone else around. As the game starts, 100 random players are dropped into an 8X8 island with both urban and rural scenery where they have to fight to the death to win.
The game has three different modes of playing, solo, duet, and squad. As soon as you land on the island, you have to collect PUBG weapons, medical kits, and other necessary things scattered around the island to fight and survive. There are two main tactics that gamers follow to kill and survive. One, they go straight in shooting opponents, and the others where they hide and wait until the time runs out and kill those remaining players on the island… The first method gives more rewards. A typical match can run as long as 30 minutes.
As the match duration decreases, the players have to get inside a shrinking circle to avoid damage. This becomes the most intense time of the match as everyone surviving comes close to each other. The last player (in solo mode) or the previous squad (in squad mode) that survives inside the circle is the winner. The winner then wins the title and of course the popular ‘Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner’ comes out. As of the gaming platforms, PUBG Android runs smoothly on almost all the devices with functional RAM space.
However, iPhone 6 or above is recommended for a smooth experience for PUBG Mobile iOS. PUBG has a wide range of guns such as different Assault Rifles, numbers of Shotguns, different SMGs, Sniper Rifles, and various Air-Drop Weapons. The weapons are:
- Assault Rifles: M16A4, AKM, Mk47Mutant, Groza, Beryl M762, QBZ, AUG A3, M416, G36C, Scar-L.
- Marksman Rifles: Mini 14, SLR, SKS, QBU88, VSS, MK14.
- Sniper Rifles: Kar98K, M24, Win94, AWM.
- Marksman Rifles: Mini 14, MK14, SKS, QBU88, SLR, VSS.
- Light Machine Guns: UZI, Bizon, Vector, UMP45, Tommy Gun, MP5K.
- Sub Machine Guns: M249, DP-28.
- Pistols: R1895, Sawed-off, R45, P92, P18C, P1911, Skorpion.
- Shotguns: S1897, S12K, S686.
- Others: Crossbow, Pan, Crowbar, Sickle, Machete, Superman, Punch.
PUBG Mobile Minimum Tech Requirements
Before you start playing or even if you are playing PUBG Mobile, it is always necessary to know the minimum tech requirements for the game. To begin with, the game runs on Unreal Engine 4 which ensures smooth movements and quality graphics. It is an online game, and you will need a good internet connection to play it without lagging. As far as RAM and storage requirements are concerned, the minimum standards of PUBG Android for smooth running are an Android version of 5.11 or above along with at least 2GB RAM and 2GB storage. These are essential requirements; if you want better experience while playing, you must have at least 4GB RAM and at least an FHD display for better graphics. For PUBG Mobile iOS you need to have iOS 9 or later versions to run the game. The minimum requirements to run the game are iOS 9, iPad 2, and iPhone 5S. To get the best experience, it is better to run the game on at least iPhone 6 or later versions. If you have an older iOs version installed, you could read our article about The Criminal Case game, which you can run on older devices and iOs versions.
Tips and tricks: How to Survive and Win a Battle Royale
There are several tips and tricks that gamers can follow to ensure the chances of winning in PUBG Mobile. Some tips are:
- Point of View: The Latest PUBG mobile update has introduced a first-person view and a third-person perspective. Before you start playing, get very comfortable with one of these modes—choose the one you find best.
- Use Gyroscope: You can turn on the Gyroscope feature in PUBG Mobile. This proves helpful to many players as they don’t have to touch the screen for aiming.
- Enable Auto-Open Door: This is a unique feature that helps to enter the building quickly without tapping on the door.
- Landing: Choose very carefully where you want to land. Some of the areas on the map are very good for loot while others can give you a hard time.
- Loot before You Shoot: Looting enough desirable weapons is very important in PUBG Mobile. Many rookies jump into shooting after looting a few guns. This is a grave mistake. You must loot properly first.
- Keep Close Look on the Map: Always look on the map to know the enemy’s movement. It will take a little time to perfect it. However, it will be helpful.
- Enable Left Trigger Button: This helps in scooping or shooting an enemy while moving.
- Change Damaged Vest and Helmet: Always remember to change and replace and vest of the helmet that is damaged. Otherwise, it can become a reason for losing.
Most Common Newbie Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
A lot of new players make some common mistakes. Here is a list of common mistakes that a new player should avoid doing.
- Safe Zone: Many new players get so busy in shooting that they forget if they are in the safe zone. Hence, a new player should always keep a look on the map to get inside the safe zone.
- Aim the Head: Many new players keep moving the aim and spend a lot of time adjusting it. A player should keep objective at the head level.
- Use Earphones: This is a pro tip for new PUBG Mobile players. Earphones give a sense of the slightest movement of the enemy, even the footsteps. Hence, do not play without earphones.
- Keep Your Health Full: New players forget about health easily. During play, you might get shot anytime. Hence, always keep an eye on your health and keep it full.
- Camouflage: Many rookies do not know this as they always wear the outfit they like the most. However, a pro gamer would choose the costume according to the map. This will help to hide easily, which can lead to a victory.
Since the release of PUBG Mobile, the game has taken the entire Battle Royal industry by storm. Millions of players are addicted to the game with thousands of new gamers joining every day. PUBG is probably the most popular Battle Royale game in the world, with over 100 million monthly players. PUBG provides game control similar to PUBG PC and Xbox. A player can change the control panel according to his needs. Some of the authorities might also be different between the mobile version and the PC version. It has one of the most detailed storylines and controls; it can be expected that with more PUBG mobile updates in the future, the game will reach new heights. Hence, if you have not played PUBG yet, you should experience this revolutionary game immediately.